Rduce Complexity AB
Rduce Complexity AB was founded in 2019 by industry veterans André Johansson and Kristian Bendrén. The ambition was to develop SaaS products that make the lives of both businesses and people easier.
In 2021 André took over Rduce as Kristian´s other company had an enormous growth that required his full focus.
Rduce's mission stayed the same and we continue to produce SaaS software and help customers with their development projects to this day.
We firmly believe that any user of our products, or any customer of us should enjoy using our products confidently choose to work with us again - we consider anything else a major failure. We always strive to make a lasting impact and to have long term relationships.
We hope that one day we will get the chance to make your everyday life a little bit less complex!
Our core values rhyme well with the agile manifesto:
- Individuals and interactions over processes and tools
- Working software over comprehensive documentation
- Customer collaboration over contract negotiation
- Responding to change over following a plan
In addition to these old values we would like to complement with some of our own:
- Slow and steady over quick and dirty, quality always takes precedence
- Automate everything, machines are good at repetition, humans at creativity, play your strenghts!
- Get things done, don´t waste time on endless discussions, take a first leap, then iterate
- Enjoy what you´re doing, no quality ever came from a person who doesn´t love what they do!
Founder / CEO
Software architect with a Masters Degree in Computer Science from Lund Institute Of Technology and a Bachelors Degree in Business and Economics from Lund university.